Nhiệm vụ bài học là số điểm tối thiểu mà em cần đạt được để có thể:
- Xem được đáp án và lời giải chi tiết của bài học.
- Mở khóa bài học tiếp theo trong cùng Level hoặc mở Level tiếp theo.
Nếu chưa vượt qua được điểm nhiệm vụ, em phải làm lại bài học để rèn luyện tính kiên trì cũng như sự cố gắng nỗ lực hoàn thành bài tập, giúp kỹ năng làm bài được tốt hơn.
Lưu ý:Với mỗi bài học bạn chỉ được cộng điểm thành tích 1 lần duy nhất.Công thức tính điểm thành tích:
Tỉ lệ % = (số đáp án đúng / tổng số câu hỏi) * 100.
Điểm thành tích:
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng > 80% : +5 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 70% và <= 80% : +3 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 60% : +2 điểm
Thành viên VIP được +1 cho điểm thành tích đạt được
Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question:
After spending a day at the beach, I stopped to buy a snack on my way home. But
when I reached for my wallet, it wasn’t there. I checked my other pockets, and the car and then headed back to look at the beach. My driver’s license, my ID card - my mind was racing through all the things I had lost and I felt rotten. A search of the beach and parking lot proved fruitless, so I headed home. I tried to forget it because there was nothing I could do, but I was mad at myself for losing it. After dinner when I was watching TV and trying to forget, the phone rang and a voice asked: “Did you lose a wallet? I found it on the beach”. What a great feeling that gave me - not only for my luck, but also for my faith in all humanity!
1. How much time did the writer spend on the beach?
A. Two days. B. A day and a half.
C. A day. D. Three days.
2. What did he lose?
A. His car. B. His wallet. C. His key. D. His snack.
3. How did he feel when he knew that he lost his driver’s license and I.D. card?
A. He felt happy. B. He felt unhappy.
C. He felt angry. D. He felt excited.
4. Where did he go after searching the beach and the parking lot and finding nothing?
A. He went to the police station. B. He went to his office.
C. He went home. D. He went to the grocery store.
5. What did the person who found his wallet do?
A. He called him. B. He came to his house.
C. He called the police. D. He gave his wallet to the police.
Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank:
If you can roll a ball, you can play bowls. Everyone can play: young and old, men and women, the fit and the not so fit. It is the one outdoor game that (1)________ is a sport for all. What other sport can grandparents play on (2)_________ terms with their grandchildren? What other game is so simple that you could take up today and be (3)________ in the national championships tomorrow?
Simple? Perhaps that’s not the (4)________ word. There are bowls players in their thousands who will tell you that, although bowls is a game that anyone can (5)_______ in five minutes, it takes a lifetime to master it. They are the people who have developed a passionate interest in the game. (6)_________ , for outsiders, bowls is another world, and a strange and puzzling one. They see a bowls game in action and wonder what is going on.
What the players are trying to do is easy to explain. Their (7)__________ is to roll
their bowls, called woods, as near as possible to the little white ball, called the jack. If one of your bowls finishes nearer to the jack than your (8)_________ , you score one
point and he or she scores nothing. If you have the two nearest, you score two, and
(9 )___________ . The skill involved in rolling a bowl that weighs around 2 kilos across
about 40 metres so that it stops only a very short distance from the target is just as
(10)_________ as the skills required in other sports.
1. A. exactly B. really C. precisely D. accurately
2. A. alike B. equal C. parallel D. matching
3. A. competing B. entering C. getting D. going
4. A. right B. suitable C. genuine D.just
5. A. catch on B.see through C. find out D. pick up
6. A. Besides B. Unlike C. However D. Although
7. A. point B. attempt C. scheme D. aim
8. A. competitor’s B. opponent’s C. contestant’s D. opposer’s
9. A. further B. so on C. moreover D. as follows
10. A. respectable B. impressive C. appreciative D. favourable