Nhiệm vụ bài học là số điểm tối thiểu mà em cần đạt được để có thể:
- Xem được đáp án và lời giải chi tiết của bài học.
- Mở khóa bài học tiếp theo trong cùng Level hoặc mở Level tiếp theo.
Nếu chưa vượt qua được điểm nhiệm vụ, em phải làm lại bài học để rèn luyện tính kiên trì cũng như sự cố gắng nỗ lực hoàn thành bài tập, giúp kỹ năng làm bài được tốt hơn.
Lưu ý:Với mỗi bài học bạn chỉ được cộng điểm thành tích 1 lần duy nhất.Công thức tính điểm thành tích:
Tỉ lệ % = (số đáp án đúng / tổng số câu hỏi) * 100.
Điểm thành tích:
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng > 80% : +5 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 70% và <= 80% : +3 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 60% : +2 điểm
Thành viên VIP được +1 cho điểm thành tích đạt được
Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question:
The Asian Games, also called the Asiad, is a multi-sport event held every four years among athletes from all over Asia. The games are regulated by the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) under the supervision of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
In August 1948, during the 14th Olympic Games in London, Indian IOC representative Guru Dutt Sondhi proposed to sports leaders of the Asian teams the idea of having discussions about holding the Asian Games. They agreed to form the Asian Athletic Federation. A preparatory committee was set up to draft the charter for the Asian amateur athletic federation. In February, 1949, the Asian athletic federation was formally formed and used the name Asian Games Federation. It was decided to hold the first Asian Games in 1951 in New Delhi, the capital of India. They added that the Asian Games would be regularly held once every four years.
Medals are awarded in each event, with gold for first place, silver for second and bronze for third, a tradition which started in 1951.
Competitors are entered by a National Olympic Committee (NOC) to represent their country of citizenship. National anthems and flags accompany the medal ceremonies, and tables showing the number of medals won by each country are widely used. In general only recognised nations are represented, but a few non¬sovereign countries are allowed to take part.
The 15th Asian Games were held in Doha, Qatar from December 1 to December 15, 2006. More than 10,000 athletes, who represented 45 countries and regions, took part in 39 sports and 424 events of the Games. The 16th Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou, China from November 12, 2010 to November 27, 2010.
1. The Asian Games is a multi-sport event held __________________ .
A. every four years among athletes from all over Asiad
B. every forty years among athletes from all over Asia
C. every four years among athletes from all over Asia
D. every four years among athletes from all over the Olympic Council of Asia
2. Where did the first Asian Games take place in?
A. In India.
B. In Britain.
C. In China.
D. In Qatar.
3. What does OCA stand for?
A. International Olympic Committee.
B. Olympic Council of Asia.
C. National Olympic Committee.
D. Asian Athletic Federation.
4. How many countries take part in the 15th Asian Games?
5. In which country will the 16th Asian Games be held?
Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank:
MY MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE
I was a student at Oxford University. Like many students I did not have (1)_______ money.
Last year I decided (2)____________ to Manchester to visit some of my friends for the weekend. The train ticket was expensive for me so I decided to hitchhike.
I caught a bus to the beginning of the motorway and waited. It was a cold, windy November day and while I (3)__________ I got soaked to the skin. After waiting two hours I finally got a lift from a lorry driver, who (4)_______ to Manchester. I felt pleased. The lorry driver was a nice man and we (5)_______ a lot. Suddenly, as we (6)_________ along the motorway, a police car raced past us and made us (7)___________ . We were
taken to the police station. The police (8)___________ the lorry was carrying stolen goods. A police (9)____________ me a lot of questions, and I spent the night in the police station. I was released the next day. The lorry was carrying stolen television sets. I swore that I would never (10)_______________ again.
1. A. many B. a lot C. lots D. much
2. A. going B. to go C. go D. went
3. A. wait B. to wait C. am waiting D. was waiting
4. A. was going B. to go C. goes D. is going
5. A. talk B. to talk C. talked D. were talking
6. A. drive B. to drive C. drove D. were driving
7. A. stop B. stopping C. to stop D. stopped
8. A. think B. thinks C. are thinking D. thought
9. A. to ask B. asked C. is asking D. was asking
10. A. to hitchhike B. hitchhiking C. hitchhike D. hitchhiked