Nhiệm vụ bài học là số điểm tối thiểu mà em cần đạt được để có thể:
- Xem được đáp án và lời giải chi tiết của bài học.
- Mở khóa bài học tiếp theo trong cùng Level hoặc mở Level tiếp theo.
Nếu chưa vượt qua được điểm nhiệm vụ, em phải làm lại bài học để rèn luyện tính kiên trì cũng như sự cố gắng nỗ lực hoàn thành bài tập, giúp kỹ năng làm bài được tốt hơn.
Lưu ý:Với mỗi bài học bạn chỉ được cộng điểm thành tích 1 lần duy nhất.Công thức tính điểm thành tích:
Tỉ lệ % = (số đáp án đúng / tổng số câu hỏi) * 100.
Điểm thành tích:
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng > 80% : +5 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 70% và <= 80% : +3 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 60% : +2 điểm
Thành viên VIP được +1 cho điểm thành tích đạt được
Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question:
(Read how Jim describes in his diary the special ways his friends cared for him.)
I am so glad that Tony, David, Lily and Kate are my friends.
Today in school, they stood by me when John, the bully, called me names. What John said hurt me very much. At the same time, I was full of joy. I found out who my true friends were. They helped me in so many ways. They bought me food, carried my bag and helped me to my seat. It was not only their jokes that made me forget my pain, it was also the way they cared for me. They are special to me.
1. To call somebody names means _____________ .
A. give names to somebody
B. tell names to somebody C. say names to somebody
D. use bad language to somebody
2. The word hurt in line 3 means ______________ .
A. make someone happy
B. make someone cheerful
C. make someone unhappy and sad
D. make someone amusing
3. Why did he find out who his true friends were when he was broken his leg?
A. Because his friends didn't helped him.
B. Because his friends advised him what to do and what not to do.
C. Because his friends told him many things.
D. Because his friends helped him in so many ways.
4. Was it the food that his friends bought made him forget his pain?
A. Yes, it was.
B. No, it wasn't.
C. Yes, it did.
D. Yes, it made.
5. What made him forget his pain?
A. It was not only his friends' jokes but also the way his friends cared for him.
B. It was only his friends' jokes but also the way his friends cared for him.
C. It was not his friends' jokes but also the way his friends cared for him.
D. It was not only his friends' jokes but also the way his friends cared him.