Số câu hỏi: 20
Thời gian làm bài: 15 phút
Yêu cầu nhiệm vụ: 12/20
Nếu là thành viên VIP: 8/20
Điểm ôn luyện lần trước
Chưa có kết quả
Nhiệm vụ bài học là gì?
Nhiệm vụ bài học là số điểm tối thiểu mà em cần đạt được để có thể:
- Xem được đáp án và lời giải chi tiết của bài học.
- Mở khóa bài học tiếp theo trong cùng Level hoặc mở Level tiếp theo.
Nếu chưa vượt qua được điểm nhiệm vụ, em phải làm lại bài học để rèn luyện tính kiên trì cũng như sự cố gắng nỗ lực hoàn thành bài tập, giúp kỹ năng làm bài được tốt hơn.
Lưu ý: Với mỗi bài học bạn chỉ được cộng điểm thành tích 1 lần duy nhất.
Công thức tính điểm thành tích:
Tỉ lệ % = (số đáp án đúng / tổng số câu hỏi) * 100.
Điểm thành tích:
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng > 80% : +5 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 70% và <= 80% : +3 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 60% : +2 điểm
Thành viên VIP được +1 cho điểm thành tích đạt được

Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: By the ending of the 1960s, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first human beings to walk on the moon. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: She said the doctor that she was unable to sleep. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: If I had known English better, I would apply for that job. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touching your heart. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: It was this time yesterday that Tom was being operated on in Bach Mai hospital. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: English is the mother-tongue of more 400 million people, and the official language for a further 400 million, mainly in the former British colonies. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: My father was thinking of buy a new computer for me. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: It is him that has had to do this dangerous work for 15 years. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: I was given lots of advices about buying new furnitures. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: Where did you stayed in Paris? Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: Everyone knows that smoking effects your health. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: Population density in the Red River Delta is by now more densely populated region in Vietnam with 1,136 people per square kilometer. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: Contests can help encourage self-study, enjoy oneself, promote teamwork spirit, and enhancing mutual understanding. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: The headmaster announced that the eloquence contest for this year would be held in the third weeks of September. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: There are many things we can do to use less than energy and use it more wisely. These things involve energy conservation and energy efficiency. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: Two years later, Valentina Tereshkova became the first woman in space and she orbited Earth 48 times. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: The moon’s gravitational field cannot keep atmospheric gases from escape into space. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: The changes in the Industrial Revolution subsequently spread throughout Europe, North America, or eventually the world. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: The fighting started behind of the far goal. Find a mistake in the four underlined parts of the sentence and correct it: She told me if she were me she would have bought that house.

Thành viên đã làm bài (0)
Chưa có thành viên làm bài. Bạn hãy là người đầu tiên.

Thống kê thành viên

Tổng thành viên 88.761
Thành viên mới nhất tuan-subi