Nhiệm vụ bài học là số điểm tối thiểu mà em cần đạt được để có thể:
- Xem được đáp án và lời giải chi tiết của bài học.
- Mở khóa bài học tiếp theo trong cùng Level hoặc mở Level tiếp theo.
Nếu chưa vượt qua được điểm nhiệm vụ, em phải làm lại bài học để rèn luyện tính kiên trì cũng như sự cố gắng nỗ lực hoàn thành bài tập, giúp kỹ năng làm bài được tốt hơn.
Lưu ý:Với mỗi bài học bạn chỉ được cộng điểm thành tích 1 lần duy nhất.Công thức tính điểm thành tích:
Tỉ lệ % = (số đáp án đúng / tổng số câu hỏi) * 100.
Điểm thành tích:
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng > 80% : +5 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 70% và <= 80% : +3 điểm
* Với bài làm có tỉ lệ đúng >= 60% : +2 điểm
Thành viên VIP được +1 cho điểm thành tích đạt được
Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question:
Many people now think that teachers give pupils too much homework. They say that it is unnecessary for children to work at home in their free time. Moreover, they argue that most teachers do not properly plan the homework tasks they give to pupils. The result is that pupils have to repeat tasks which they have already done at school.
Recently in Greece many parents complained about the difficult homework which teachers gave to their children. The parents said that most of the homework was a waste of time, and they wanted to stop it. Spain and Turkey are two countries which stopped homework recently. In Denmark, Germany and several countries in Europe, teachers cannot set homework at weekends. In Holland, teachers allow students to stay at school to do their homework. The children are free to help one another. Similar arrangements also exist in some British schools.
1. According to the passage, many parents would like their children to ____________ .
A. have less homework
B. do more homework
C. have no homework
D. do their homework at school.
2. In which of the following countries children don’t have any homework now?
A. Greece B. Turkey C. Germany D. Holland
3. In which countries can’t teacher set homework at weekends?
A. Spain and Turkey B. Denmark and Holland
C. Germany and Britain D. Germany and Denmark
4. The word “repeat” in paragraph 1 means ________________ .
A. do again B. state again C. reuse D. remake
5. According to the passage, which of the following sentences is NOT TRUE?
A. According many parents, a lot of homework has not been planned properly.
B. Greek parents thought their children’s homework was not easy.
C. In Greek, parents wanted to stop homework.
D. In all schools in Britain children can do their homework at school and help one another.
Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank:
Like any other universities, the Open University can give you a degree. However, you don't have to (1)__________ working to study. It can also open up a whole variety (2)____________ interest. If you have (3)__________ studied before, you will enjoy the special, new pleasure of (4)_______ your knowledge. You will make friends of (5) _____ kinds. You may also (6)______ that your qualification provides new career opportunities.
You don't actually (7)__________ to the Open University for lectures, but study at home, using television, radio and computer software. You can (8)__________ one class a month if you wish at an Open University centre. Of course, there are exams to take, as in (9)_________ university. If yo u (10)_____________ like to know more, all you have to do is complete the form below. It could be the start of a wonderful new period in your life.
1. A. stop B. end C. break D. leave
2. A. from B. of C. in D. for
3. A. ever B. never C. often D. always
4. A. growing B. changing C. adding D. increasing
5. A. all B.each C. both D. every
6. A. suggest B. find C. wish D. want
7. A. join B. enter C. arrive D. go
8. A. give B. attend C. learn D. study
9. A. any B. some C. many D. most
10. A. did B. will C. would D. can